[Koha] Regex in Marc modification template

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Fri Jun 24 04:53:04 NZST 2022

Hi Klas,

This could be wrong, but since you want to retain 887s with $m subfields
that are either A) empty or B) one of your branch codes, could you just add
the regex for an empty string "^$" to your existing pattern? So

Delete field 887 if 887$m does not match RegEx
m/\Gull|Hjo|Hova|Kabo|Mari|Sksb|Tida|Tikf|Tore|^$/

I'm not sure if that works, basically it relies on Koha's MARC parsing
treating a missing subfield as an empty string.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660 (cca)

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618

CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the Ohlone peoples.

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>