[Koha] Follow up problem with bug number 30912

Keith Sorbo keith at thesorbos.com
Sun Jun 12 20:27:37 NZST 2022

I was having problems updating that seemed, initially, to be resolved when
I applied the changes made for bugfix 30912 (
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=135958).

I ran the web update and it timed out several times on the Updating
Database Structure step.

Now I am getting the following error message. My installation is out of
service until I can resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Updating database structure

Update errors :

   - Upgrade to 21.12.00.016 [08:20:36]: Bug 30060 - Update
   user_permissions to add primary key and remove null option from code column
   ERROR: {UNKNOWN}: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate
   column name 'temp' at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Installer.pm line 739