[Koha] How to edit and update JS in KOHA?

David Tan david at pintaran.my
Sun Jun 12 00:10:10 NZST 2022

Hi all,

I am having some difficulty in understanding how KOHA update JS file.
Example I edited a function in a JS file located

in "/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/js" directory and
when
I refresh the page nothing happen to the page that contain call to the JS
file.

It seems KOHA page does not recognise the changes I make to the JS file.

Is there additional steps I need to do to get JS file changes to be updated
correctly in KOHA?

Appreciate anyone that can point me to the right path.

David