[Koha] Spine Labels

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:14:41 NZST 2022

Hello, all!

    My library is preparing to make new spine labels for large parts of its
collections. I have been watching videos on Koha's label-producing
function. So far, so good.

    Our labels will consist of several fields: shelf location (952 ‡8),
call number (952 ‡o), publication year (264 ‡c) after cleanup, volume/part
number (952 ‡h), and copy number (952 ‡t). They'll be laid out in this
order on multiple lines; that is,

        <shelf location>
        <call number>
        <publication year>
        <volume/part number>
        <copy number>

    I have not found documentation whether Koha can produce labels with the
subfields in addition to the call number.

    Is this possible? If so, how so?

    If not, we'll run a report with the requisite subfields, download the
output, and lay out the labels through a Word document template.

    Many thanks.

--

    よろしくお願いします。

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.