[Koha] Problem in creating new authority types

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Thu Jun 2 22:01:28 NZST 2022

Wishing you a good day,

I tried adding the Geographic Name authority to 260$a tag and CHRON_TERM authority to 260$b tag by adding the authorities in the respective thesaurus field in the bibliographic framework.

Then I imported some data using the framework.

Records were created but it seems that authorities were not created.
Because when i try searching for entered authorities, the search does not return any result.

I have the global system parameters of
AutoCreateAuthorities  = Generate
BiblioAddsAuthorities  = Add

The other authorities are working fine.

Do I have to do some more customization for GEOGR_NAME and CHRON_TERM authorities.

With thanks & best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for