[Koha] Set one particular library in OPAC drop down menu

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 31 22:33:56 NZST 2022

Hi Sanjay,

maybe have a look at the OpacAddMastheadLibraryPulldown and
SearchMyLibraryFirst system preferences. With some jQuery in OpacUserJs
you could also pre-select a specific library in the pull-downs.

Something like this could maybe be modified/reused:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library#Set_all_library_pulldowns_to_the_logged_in_library

Hope this helps,

Katrin