[Koha] Question on search.pl sort options

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 23:37:04 NZST 2022

I’m using the latest stock version, installed via packages. 22.05.02.000 to
be exact.

Your comment though made me think laterally and found out that it is a
difference between en and en-GB English interfaces.

Many thanks for your time and effort!

Στις Κυρ 24 Ιουλ 2022 στις 2:13 μμ ο χρήστης Katrin Fischer <
katrin.fischer.83 at web.de> έγραψε: