[Koha] Customizing Bibliographic Frameworks

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Wed Jul 20 04:02:20 NZST 2022

I think the text on the OPAC does not change, you'd need to edit the XSLT
templates. The "Text for OPAC" will show up under the MARC view tab, but
not the "Normal view". See here in the Koha Manual
https://koha-community.org/manual/21.05/en/html/administration.html#edit-a-marc-field-tag

> The ‘Label for lib’ is what will show in the staff interface if you have
advancedMARCeditor set to display labels
> The ‘Label for OPAC’ is what will show on the MARC view in the OPAC

Editing the XSLT is a bit more involved but you could do it if you're
locally hosted.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660 (cca)

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618

CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the Ohlone peoples.

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>