[Koha] Failing authentication via CAS after update to Koha 21.11.09

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jul 18 23:31:26 NZST 2022

Hi Katrin

Meanwhile I was able to login into Koha using casServerUrl
https://casserver.herokuapp.com/cas and CAS/Koha-User "casuser" (which I
first had to create) on my Koha 22.05.00 demo site as well as on the
productive Koha 21.11.09 installation.

But the login using the original casServerUrl still doesn't work. So for
the moment I think there is a problem with the original CAS-Server.

Best wishes and thanks for your support!

Michael