[Koha] Failing authentication via CAS after update to Koha 21.11.09

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jul 18 22:34:41 NZST 2022

Hi Michael,

I have tried to set it up in your demo, hope you don't mind!

You also need a user with username casuser, but the problem I am seeing
is that the login link doesn't show in the OPAC in the first place. Only
the heading. So there is some problem there for sure.

But: If I log in on the website and then refresh the login page in Koha,
I am logged in successfully.

Hope this helps,

Katrin