[Koha] to import bulk book details - please advise

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Wed Jul 13 01:42:51 NZST 2022

Hi Edward,

could you please explain your request a bit more?

Do you explicitly want to import 5000 title records as duplicates of 5000 existing records, so as a result there are 10000 records? Or did you mean import the same data with deduplication in the process, so that the 5000 existing records are overwritten?

What exactly would you like to know about Excel import?

Best regards,
Anke