[Koha] Site user lacks priviledges for koha-dump

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Tue Jul 12 15:16:02 NZST 2022

hi Keith

the following command shows the user's privs, for an instance called 'dev1'...
  mysql> SHOW GRANTS FOR 'koha_dev1'@'localhost'\G

the following command grants the required privs...
  mysql> GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, REFERENCES, INDEX, ALTER, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES, LOCK TABLES, EXECUTE, CREATE VIEW, SHOW VIEW, CREATE ROUTINE, ALTER ROUTINE, EVENT, TRIGGER ON `koha_dev1`.* TO `koha_dev1`@`localhost`;

you'll need to replace 'dev1' with your instance's name