[Koha] Site user lacks priviledges for koha-dump

Evan Stewart evanstewart406 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:28:16 NZST 2022

Hi Keith,

Try using "sudo" with the command and include the instance name of the
library (For example, my library instance is named "catalog"). Sudo gives
your account the extra admin privileges it needs to run the command.

Anytime I run this command I type it as:

sudo koha-dump catalog

When prompted, I enter my Linux user account password because it has sudo
privileges.

If you don't know your library instance name, then run the command:

sudo koha-list

Your instance name (or instances if multiple are installed) will be listed.

-Evan Stewart
Africa's Hope, USA