[Koha] How can I keep only one cover image in OPAC?

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Sat Jul 9 08:00:43 NZST 2022

We've done this with jQuery in OpacUserJS. Whenever we have a local cover
image, we prefer it. I don't understand the use case for displaying
multiple cover images (they should be identical or one is wrong, no?). I'm
away from my laptop but can share our script later, though I'm sure the new
image display for opac-details breaks it.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Systems Librarian
California College of the Arts