[Koha] Koha 22.05: Where has the columns setting for the patrons list gone?

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Fri Jul 8 03:30:45 NZST 2022

Hi Katrin,

thank you! I meanwhile found out that in some list views in 22.05 the Columns button is present, in others not. I don't know if this was on purpose.

The difference between 22.05 and 20.11 I stumbled upon is the following:

- Home -> Patrons -> (Search for a list of patrons, or just all patrons) -> in V20.11 just above the table with the patrons list, there is a "Columns" link (it's not actually a "button") permitting to choose which columns of the patron record I want to display. In V22.11 this link is missing.

Whereas:

- Home -> Tools -> Patron lists -> (Choose one of the patron lists, if existent) -> in the table appearing here, the Columns link is there in 20.11 and in 22.05.

Regards,
Anke