[Koha] Background jobs in Koha menu "Administration"

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Thu Jul 7 22:52:16 NZST 2022

Hi,

not sure if this belongs to this thread, but as it concerns

<url>/cgi-bin/koha/admin/background_jobs.pl

it may fit in.

We realized that in 22.05 there is a http 500 error when clicking on "View" in one of the jobs listed on the background jobs overview. This is independent of
- the Koha instance (we tried it with two different instances on our server)
- whether you navigate to the background jobs overview via menu "Administration > Manage background jobs" or when you just started a batch operation (in our case batch item modification) and from there try to view the job in the list.

The corresponding message in the plack-error.log reads:

	Can't call method "GetPlugins" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/BackgroundJob.pm line 402.

And this is line 402 in /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/BackgroundJob.pm:

        my @plugins = Koha::Plugins->new()->GetPlugins( { method => 'background_tasks', } );

Should we file a bug for this?

Regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
---------------------------------------
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001