[Koha] Debian koha-common_22.05.02-1_all.deb package dependencies conflict

skaman.tx at gmail.com skaman.tx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 05:56:43 NZST 2022

Thank you, Rainer.  Unfortunately, I do not find a lock file there on my instance.

Fortunately, we are running our Debian Buster instance as a VM, so reverting to “pre-broken” status is a quick fix for now. So, I just ran “apt upgrade -y” again, and it still gives me the same libmarc-xml-perl package install/overwrite error.

Scott