[Koha] Notices and Library Question

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Jul 7 05:21:10 NZST 2022

Hi Stephen,

the circulation module includes a lot of different notices and I believe
the behavior is probably not the same for each of them. For example the
*DGST emails use the patron's home library, while a CHECKOUT notice will
be sent from the library the staff member performing the checkout is
logged in at.

Hope this helps,

Katrin