[Koha] Patron search not working after upgrade to version 22

Evan Stewart evanstewart406 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 04:42:38 NZST 2022

Hello,

I recently upgraded my Koka 21 to 22.  Everything seemed to be working fine
until I tried searching for patrons.  Using the intranet portal to search
for patrons provides zero results.  I see my patrons in the borrowers
table, but the GUI won't display them.  It's like the search function sees
no results.

I upgraded to version 22.05.02, but the same problem still occurs.

I'm using Raspberry Pi OS (Buster).

I can add a new patron, but even the new patron does not show in the search
results.

Is there a way to refresh the indexer that handles patron searching?  Any
other suggestions?

-Evan Stewart
Africa's Hope, USA