[Koha] Koha 22.05: Where has the columns setting for the patrons list gone?

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Thu Jul 7 03:02:58 NZST 2022

Hi,

a minor problem but nonetheless...: In version 20.11 we had the possibility
to choose in the staff client which columns from the patron record we wanted
to display in the patrons short list. There was a "Columns" button next to
the "Export" one. This option seems to have gone with one of the more recent
versions (we upgraded directly from 20.11 to 22.05, so no idea when exactly
this was the case). Instead there is a "Clear filter" button now.

Is there any chance to get the choice of columns option back? E.g. we do not
need or want to display the Date of Birth column which isn't populated in
our case.

Thank you for any advice and best regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598