[Koha] DB Upgrade error saga

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:41:09 NZST 2022

Hi Keith

For the 1st error, it seems debit_id was not created during upgrade so you
can try to manually add the missing  column 'debit_id' accessing directly
to the db and then run schema-upgrade again.

On koha 21.11 as per
https://schema.koha-community.org/21_11/tables/article_requests.html
'debit_id'  does not exist but on 22.05 it does (
https://schema.koha-community.org/22_05/tables/article_requests.html)

As per the DB definition debit_id is a column INT 10 so you can do
something like:

ALTER TABLE  article_requests   ADD  debit_id  INT  AFTER
cancellation_reason

For the 2nd error, I have no idea.

As always, backup your database before trying this manual modification.

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire