[Koha] Migrating from one server to another

C.S. Hayward c.s.hayward at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 2 03:27:59 NZST 2022

One minor clarification:

Earlier I was trying to install Koha on an existing Debian server. Now I have left that server and am working on installing to a clean Ubuntu server.

I've had an uneventful run-through of getting to the web installer, and getting through most of using the web installer on the new machine. I suspect further data may be clobbered by the data from the migration.

Br. C.S. Hayward, https://c-s-hayward.com.