[Koha] Koha SQL report with MARC field

Tadas G tadas.kaupa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:49:28 NZST 2022

Hello, My Koha 21.05.11 version.
I use this report to view the inventory. It works well. The question would
be how would I go about adding a MARC field from Record e.g 675$3
Maybe someone has an idea how to add it?

SELECT items.dateaccessioned AS Pridėjimas,items.barcode AS
Barkodas,biblio.author AS Autorius,biblio.title AS
Pavadinimas,biblioitems.publishercode AS Leidykla,items.copynumber AS
Inventorinis,biblioitems.isbn AS ISBN,items.itemnotes AS
Uzrasai,items.itype AS Išteklis,items.homebranch AS Lokacija FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems ON
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber) WHERE
items.dateaccessioned BETWEEN
<<Between Date (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> and <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
ORDER BY items.barcode DESC

I think you need to add lines:
CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=',b.biblionumber,
'\">', b.title, '</a>' ) AS Title,
    ExtractValue(bi.metadata,
'//datafield[@tag="675"]/subfield[@code="3"]') AS "Informacija",

But I don't know how to add them to work

Thanks for the help