[Koha] Koha Staff Login Issue Please help me.

MASTeR Library mamcet.library10 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:12:49 NZDT 2022

I am encountered with error " Autolocation is switched on and you are
logging in with an IP address that doesn't match your library". If any body
knows the trouble shoot please help me.
Enclosed Errr: https://i.ibb.co/YyDBnrB/koha-loing.png

1. Login into your staff client using a superlibrarian account.

2. Go to Home -> Koha Administration -> Global system preferences

3. Search for the system preference "AutoLocation"  and set it to
"Yes/No" (I changed this option.)

4. Save the change and logout and then login back in.  face the
problem anymore. Please hope this helps.

--
 Thanking you..

Librarian,
MAMCET <http://mamcet.com/>