[Koha] Search query to match person name with relator term

Lari Taskula lari.taskula at hypernova.fi
Fri Jan 28 08:39:26 NZDT 2022

Searching question: I'm trying to (Elastic)search main and added
personal name entries using query name:(Lastname, Firstname editor) only
wanting results where $a "Lastname, Firstname" is the $e "editor".
However, if a record has multiple 700 entries where "Lastname,
Firstname" has some other role in $e (e.g. "director") while another
person in a repeated 700 field has the wanted $e "editor", they also
appear in results. The interesting part is that I tested it on a public
Zebra-Koha-21.11 demo server, and there it seems to work as I wanted,
but not on my ES-Koha-21.11 server [1]. Can I somehow fix the search
query to get my expected results or do I perhaps have a misconfigured
server or settings?

Example:

search

name:(Lastname, Firstname editor)