[Koha] How to measure and improve Koha performance for our instance?

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:50:49 NZDT 2022

Hi Mike,

As plack is enabled as an "add.on" to apache, you need to restart apache
also after enabling/disabling  plack.

Also, it is a good idea to restart memcached if you already enabled it.

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire