[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video - Season 2 Episode 8 - jQuery & CSS: Tweaking the Reports Environment

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Jan 21 06:30:46 NZDT 2022

It just keeps getting better. Three tweaks in one video! Three tweaks to tame your reporting environment. Three tweaks to make your life better. (Well, at least to make your workflow better.) This week's video shows how to adjust your home Reports icon to go straight to your saved reports, how to clean up reports printing, and how to improve the tabs loading. We could add more, but we don't want to overwhelm you with so much good stuff.

https://youtu.be/e7FTN1hAhKA

Christopher Brannon