[Koha] koha migration, simple view

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Jan 19 04:38:57 NZDT 2022

Hi

For German (de-DE) you will find the standard XSLT files for the OPAC in
directory "/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/de-DE/xslt":

File "MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl" is responsible for the normal view in
the German (de-DE) language OPAC.

There are also Koha system preferences like "OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay" or
"OPACXSLTResultsDisplay" which let you use other XSLT files.

However if you have the slightest error in one of these files this might
well lead to an mainly empty screen where "the description (normal view)
of the books is not displayed", as you have described.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael