[Koha] SQL Report of Recently Edited Records

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:28:45 NZDT 2022

The following will show the last 30 changed biblio records and is ready if
you wish to add more conditions on other related tables. It can also be
used as a coverflow datasource.

SELECT
 b.biblionumber,
 i.Barcode,
 SUBSTRING_INDEX(m.isbn, ' ', 1) AS isbn,
 b.title,
 c.imagenumber AS localcover
 FROM items i
 LEFT JOIN biblioitems m USING (biblioitemnumber)
 LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
 LEFT JOIN cover_images c ON (i.biblionumber=c.biblionumber)
 LEFT JOIN biblio_metadata mt on mt.biblionumber = b.biblionumber
 GROUP BY biblionumber
 LIMIT 30
 order by b.timestamp desc

Kind regards,
Manos Petridis

Στις Τρί 18 Ιαν 2022 στις 12:08 π.μ., ο/η Charles Kelley <
cmkelleymls at gmail.com> έγραψε: