[Koha] Opening bids for KohaCon22

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Thu Jan 13 11:22:15 NZDT 2022

Hello dear world-wide community.

Limit date is over and unfortunately we have no proposals.
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon22_Proposals

Community agreed to extend the end date to February 28.

World-wide situation is still chaotic so an entirely online event can be
proposed.
This will not impact the next years continental rotation.
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Processes_for_KohaCons#Continent_rotation

I hope we can all be together around our common project.
Long live Koha.

Fridolin Somers, BibLibre France, actual release manager.

Le 18/11/2021 à 03:24, Katrin Fischer a écrit :
> Hello dear Koha community,
>
> another year is coming to an end. It's time to turn our attention to the
> new year that's coming up, full of possibilities!
>
> If you or your organization would like to organize KohaCon22, please
> enter all relevant information on this wiki page:
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon22_Proposals (if you do not
> already have an account to edit the wiki, you can request one, it is
> usually pretty fast to get access).
>
> The community has agreed that KohaCon conferences must be either hybrid
> with an in-person conference streamed online, or entirely online. Apart
> from keeping the community members safe, this will also allow for
> greater accessibility, so that everyone can attend and learn from each
> other no matter their availability, ability to travel, or budget.
>
> Know that the community stands behind anyone who volunteers to organize
> and that help is always available if you're unsure how to proceed.
>
> Call for proposals will end on January 8, 2022 at 23:59 UTC. If there is
> more than one proposal, we will organize a vote, which will be announced
> on this mailing list.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Katrin

Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>