[Koha] Can't locate object method "output_with_http_headers" via package "CGI"

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Jan 13 05:17:13 NZDT 2022

Hi

Our library uses a non-Koha Perl script to authenticate with Divibib
Onleihe (a digital distributor like Overdrive). The script worked with
Koha 18.05 but after the update to Debian 11 with Perl 5.032001 und Koha
21.11.01 the following error appears:

  Can't locate object method "output_with_http_headers" via package
"CGI" at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/onleihe_auth.pl line 91.

The script file actually contains these lines (among others):

  use CGI;
  use XML::Simple;
  use Koha::Patrons;
  use Koha::AuthUtils qw(hash_password);
  use Digest::MD5 qw(md5_base64);
  use C4::Output;
  use C4::Context;
  my $query = new CGI;
  output_with_http_headers $query, undef, $xml, 'xml';

Can anyone please give me a hint how to solve this problem?

Best wishes: Michael