[Koha] Export a selection of latest arrival to html for email newsletter

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Fri Jan 7 07:15:20 NZDT 2022

Not completely automatic, but you can export the report and load it into
a spreadsheet, then export that as HTML.  I'm guessing it could take
some manual modification to get it to look the way you want.

If you wanted to put the effort into it, you could write a report that
includes the HTML and even make it link back to the items in your OPAC.

--
*Tim McMahon*
West Liberty Public Library