[Koha] Arranging subjects shown in OPAC

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Jan 7 02:41:19 NZDT 2022

Hi Victoria,

I believe the XSLT is displaying the subjects in the sequence the fields
appear in the MARC record. So I think it's not possible at the moment
without programming, as I see no option to change the sequence of the
fields in the editor. I Think it's only possible to rearrange repeated
entries of the same field.

Hope this helps,

Katrin