[Koha] Export a selection of latest arrival to html for email newsletter

IRAM Library library at iram.fr
Fri Jan 7 00:29:35 NZDT 2022

Best wishes for 2022,

I am looking for a way to generate html email of latest arrivals from Koha.

We want to send our members a newsletter with the latest arrivals. I am
not finding anything about that after doing online search.

Ideally it would be some dedicated feature, considering html email is
usually dumbed down to tables for broad compatibility. Also, being able
to get a template and separate steps (select period of time to extract
arrivals from, choose between text-only and html+image format, ability
to exclude some of the results before generating the email-optimized
html code) would be ideal.

Is it possible, via Koha or an additional plugin?

--
Cécile
IRAM Library