[Koha] Net::OAuth2::AuthorizationServer dependency is missing

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:25:20 NZDT 2022

There was a problem with the CryptX library  in old versions... Try:

$ sudo apt install cpanminus
$ sudo cpanm -i CryptX

Also, why are you installing an old Koha version? You only need
Net::OAuth2::AuthorizationServer if you are going to connect using the
'client credentials' OAuth2 flow. If you are going to stick with  just
Basic Authentication, don't worry about that dependency issue. I suggest
you move to Koha 21.05 to enjoy the API more :-D

El jue, 6 ene 2022 a las 4:50, Zahid Iqbal (<zahidiqbal.isb at gmail.com>)
escribió:

>  I have installed koha 19.05 on virtual machine in vmware station.
> i have to activate api for koha for testing i have enabled
> RESTBasicAuth,
> RESTOAuth2ClientCredentials
> RESTPublicAPI
> these 3 parameter through Web services preferences are enabled
> now when i saw on Perl modules in about.pl
> Net::OAuth2::AuthorizationServer (0.16) is not installed.
> and
> it give me warning in
> Preferences and parameters
> *Warning* System preference 'RESTOAuth2ClientCredentials' is set, but the
> required Net::OAuth2::AuthorizationServer dependency is missing. The
> feature is disabled.
> i have check the perl depancy in terminal
> sudo apt-get install libnet-oauth2-authorizationserver-perl
> and when i install through terminal it give me
> libnet-oauth2-authorizationserver-perl is already the newest version
> (0.17-1~koha+1).
> anyone tell if i am doing wrong or some other issues in koha?
> please can anyone give me any solution for enabling api and testing api.
>
> Regards,
>
> Zahid Iqbal

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)