[Koha] Adding a repeated subfield with a MARC modification template

Mathieu Saby mathsabypro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:46:54 NZDT 2022

Hi

I tried to add a repeated subfield with a MARC modification template, but I
failed to achieve the wanted result (demo instance 20.11.02) .  Could you
please tell me if this operation is possible ?

The subfield 099$t is repeatable in my framework

What I expect is to create a 099$t and add two $t subfields :

*099*

*_tBOOK_t*CD

But the result I obtain is

*099 _t*CD

(only the 2d occurence is added)

I used these 2 rules :

Update existing or add new field 099$t with value *BOOK*

Update existing or add new field 099$t with value *CD*

Regards,

--
Mathieu Saby