[Koha] software error while batch editing records

Mathieu Saby mathsabypro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 00:52:34 NZDT 2022

Hi
I tried to batch edit 10000 records in a demo instance by appying a
modification template
The job is stuck, and this page gave me a sofware error :

/cgi-bin/koha/admin/background_jobs.pl?op=view&id=2

Software error:

Template process failed: undef error - unexpected end of string while
parsing JSON string, at character offset 65535 (before "(end of
string)") at .../Koha/BackgroundJob.pm line 182.

I suspect this is a bug... Is it yet reported ? Is Koha supposed to be able
to batch edit thousands of records?

--
Mathieu Saby