[Koha] ElasticsearchCrossFields enabled returns no search results on OPAC

Aleisha Amohia aleisha at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Feb 28 17:13:41 NZDT 2022

Hi Philippe

Thank you for this suggestion.

Unfortunately neither the patch on bug 30173 nor the patch on bug 30152
solves our problem.

Our query looks like

'query' => '(title author) AND suppress:false',
'type' => 'cross_fields',

I think it must be the 'cross_fields' type (due to
ElasticsearchCrossFields enabled) that causes the proble. Alternatively
we could add another index that searches both title and author, but we'd
like patrons to be able to search title and subject too, or author and
subject, and other combinations.

Any other ideas?

--
Aleisha Amohia (she/her)
Koha Developer

Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.