[Koha] Batch modification: Possibility to copy subfield content to another field's fixed positions?

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Fri Feb 25 03:26:07 NZDT 2022

Hi Elaine,

this is a very interesting hint, thank you.

The solution would require using MarcEdit's delimited text translator. However, I tried, but either this feature wasn't integrated at the time or for whatever reason, it doesn't work as expected. I just see the bracketed field and subfield numbers instead of the content of 260$c.
Maybe I did something wrong?
I tried round, square and curly brackets, as in the video I couldn't quite see which ones were used.

Best regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
---------------------------------------
Achtung! Neue Kontaktdaten!

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001