[Koha] Analytical cataloguing causing a searching warning

Aleisha Amohia aleisha at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Feb 15 14:04:47 NZDT 2022

Hi Koha community!

We're having some trouble with analytical cataloguing - linking host and
child records.

We have EasyAnalyticalRecords enabled, and UseControlNumber disabled.
When we link the host item using the barcode, the detail page for the
child item shows this warning above the title: "There was an error
searching for analytic records, please see the logs for details."

The Plack Intranet error log shows the following errors:
[2022/02/15 13:59:09] [WARN] CCL parsing error (10014) Embedded
truncation not supported ZOOM for query: Host-item=(BIBLIO_TITLE /) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 241.
[2022/02/15 13:59:09] [WARN] Warning from simple_search_compat: CCL
parsing error (10014) Embedded truncation not supported ZOOM at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/catalogue/detail.pl line 152.

I have tried also manually linking the host item by cataloguing directly
into the 773 of the child item, the searching warning still shows.

I have also tried enabling UseControlNumber and putting the 001 of the
host record into 773$w of the child item, which has usually worked (the
warning disappears), however this method does not work for us because
the library doesn't usually fill in the 001. We'd rather keep
UseControlNumber disabled.

Is this a problem that other libraries have other seen?

Have you been able to solve it while keeping EasyAnalyticalRecords
enabled and UseControlNumber disabled?

Would appreciate any help. Thanks all!

--
Aleisha Amohia (she/her)
Koha Developer

Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.