[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video - S2E9 - jQuery: Print Slip Descriptions

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Wed Feb 9 10:23:43 NZDT 2022

I was so ahead of the game in preparing our last video, I forgot to put the word out when it was actually available!  Sorry about that!

It's time to slip into another iconic episode where George shares how to modify the print slip descriptions for easier identification. He'll even throw in another quick modification to change which slip is printed with the print/close icon<https://youtu.be/e9s3bLPyFUQ>.