[Koha] HOW TO IMPORT MARC RECORDS INTO KOHA ILS

Russel G. P. Shihepo russellgeeps at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:32:54 NZDT 2022

Dear Community

I have been attempting to stage import MARC records into Koha ILS with no
success. The MARC records were an export from our old ABCD system.  Below
is the MARC view of the records, perhaps I'm missing something, please
advise.

=LDR  00000nam  2200000Ia 4500
=008  220206s9999||||xx\||||||||||||||\||und||
=020  \\$aNA$cJahresbericht der SWA Wissenschaftlichen Gesellschaft Otavi
Bergland, Ortsgruppe Tsumeb
=022  \\$a Windhoek
=942  \\$cBK
=952  \\$aNAMSC$bNAMSC$p451a$nMitteilungen
=082  \\$aErnst Wilhelm
=100  \\$aSWA Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft$cOrtsgruppe Tsumeb
=110  \\$bSerieScientific Society
=245  \0$a1989
=250  \\$a3 pages
=260  \\$b30 cm
=600  \\$qSouth West Africa$dAnnual meetings
=650  \\$bAlbat$vPER
=852  \\$nJohn Meinert

Am I perhaps missing something in the records, because i can't seem to go
past the final step, import this batch into the catalog.

Best regards
Russel Shihepo
Notitia Systems cc
Africa, Namibia