[Koha] Question about API Biblio/items

Ere Maijala ere.maijala at helsinki.fi
Thu Feb 3 22:00:55 NZDT 2022

Hi,

Our plugin might be of interest to you:

https://github.com/natlibfi/koha-plugin-rest-di

The result format it uses is a bit convoluted, but it'll get the
information across. Here's some example PHP code using the plugin's
endpoints:

https://github.com/NatLibFi/NDL-VuFind2/blob/dev/module/Finna/src/Finna/ILS/Driver/KohaRest.php#L985

Best,
Ere

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland