[Koha] Import ignored records

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Feb 2 10:30:26 NZDT 2022

Hi Toni,

do you still have the import file? Reimporting with a different set of
matching rules might be the easiest option.

If you haven't made any changes to the imported records, maybe undoing
the import and re-importing with a different set of matching rules could
also be an option.

I don't think you can currently import a sub-set of an already imported
batch again.

Hope this helps,

Katrin