[Koha] PTFS Europe are Hiring!

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Feb 2 03:38:31 NZDT 2022

I'm happy to say that PTFS Europe has a happy growing customer base and
we're in need of some new staff.

We're currently advertising for two vacancies,

A new Infrastructure Manager to manage our infrastructure team, and a new
Developer to join my team working on Koha alongside other OSS library
software we support.

For more information please see: https://www.ptfs-europe.com/vacancies/

I hope everyone out there is well and staying safe,

*Martin Renvoize, MPhys (Hons)*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Head of Development and Community Engagement

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

*Sign up for our newsletters here <http://eepurl.com/dPjjkn> or by scanning
the QR code*

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com