[Koha] Koha Staff Login Issue Please help me.

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Tue Feb 1 07:44:35 NZDT 2022

Can you log in as admin?  If you cant, go to administration and type
autolocation in the search form for global system preferences.  Setting
that to no should let you in. You might also want to check libraries in
the basic parameters section just under that search box.  There is a
place to enter the IP address of you library and it could be wrong.

--
*Tim McMahon*
West Liberty Public Library