[Koha] Request to add Koha Support provider

Ahmad Ahsan hello at grtech.com
Thu Dec 29 17:37:43 NZDT 2022

I'm Adam, I work in community outreach, and represent GR Tech.

We are happy to introduce ourselves as a leading provider of Koha ILS in
Malaysia and APAC. We have a track record of delivering top-quality
implementations and ongoing support for Koha users in the region.

*Please consider this email a formal request to list GR Tech as a support
provider on the Koha website*.

Our expertise and dedication to the Koha community make us a valuable
resource for libraries seeking support and guidance with their Koha systems.

As per your instructions, we've already added a visible link to
https://www.koha-community.org/ on our Koha page <https://grtech.com/koha>,
and shared our information below.

*Our details are as follows:*
Company Name: GR Tech Sdn Bhd
Contact Person: Ahmad Ahsan
Contact email: hello at grtech.com
Website: https://grtech.com
Telephone: +6 038 9663 496

Thank you for considering our request. We look forward to the opportunity
to collaborate with you and serve the Koha community.