[Koha] Email Delivery Notice Problem in Koha: Item due reminder and Advance notice Only

Dr. Sambhunath Sahoo sambhumlis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:30:38 NZDT 2022

Hello,
I am currently using the *Koha 21.05 version* with MariaDB. For the last
two months, some (not all) of my users are not able to receive *only Item
due reminder and Advance notice email*. I am using Postfix MTA. Users are
getting other email notifications like checkout, checkin, membership
notifications, etc. Please suggest to me the possible solutions, if any.

*One of the failed issues is attached below for your reference.*
As per the message below, it seems to be a firewall Issue. But my IT team
told me it is not a firewall Issue.

* Delivery Failure Notification Message:*