[Koha] SMTP on Office 365 Email

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:53:34 NZST 2022

Hi Ashok,

One of our client-partners has been using Office365 email with their
Koha for the last 3 years. Their current config in the koha-conf.xml
(on 21.11) is :

 <smtp_server>
    <host>smtp.office365.com</host>
    <port>587</port>
    <timeout>120</timeout>
    <ssl_mode>starttls</ssl_mode>
    <user_name>EMAIL</user_name>
    <password>PASSWORD</password>
    <debug>0</debug>
 </smtp_server>

NOTE: replace EMAIL and PASSWORD with the actual information for the
account sending out the email

hope this helps

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg