[Koha] DBMS auto increment fix not working

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Aug 26 04:10:07 NZST 2022

Hi Michael,

the fix did prevent the problem from occurring on older versions, but it
doesn't fix the data.

Could it be the bad data was there before, maybe from using an older
DBMS version?

The simplest fix is to delete the entries in the old_ and deleted_
tables with the doubled up IDs and then restart your DBMS.

Hope this helps,

Katrin